If we are selling large ticket items or professional services, we will have multiple meetings and correspondence with our client or prospect. These meetings will provide us with:
- Information about the business
- Details about our prospect and their role
- Important information about their problem and pain points
- Issues and question to follow up.
Often these meetings are weeks apart. Where do we keep this information?
Do we keep this vital information in?
- A spread sheet
- Multiple word documents
- A Diary
- A piece of paper
- OR just in our head!
Is this information also sharable with other team members or admin staff?
A CRM affords us the ability to efficiently capture the below details and easily review them.
- Store all contact and other details about the client and their business
- Record all meeting notes relating to a specific client
- Attach all emails to and from the client
- Record tasks to be followed up and receive reminders